Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Night lights

Last year when we had the giant family party (another of which is planned for this year) I bought some solar lights so that campers could at least guess where the steps ought to be. To my surprise, they continued to glow on and off through the winter and seem to be doing well.
The herb garden bath on the other hand never did very well after it's first year but was a convenient place to stick a nightlight. I must say it looks a lot better than it does here in daylight.
Now I'm going to print this* and then practise my fiddle. Poor thing has been abandoned too often while blogging was going on.

*If I can find the original that is.

9 comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

oooooh. . . night time photos!!

brilliant

in a dark kind of way

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Have a look at Nocturnes in the links bar...there are some really amazing night time pictures there!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Kata said...

How groovy and mysterious. They need some moon pixies crawling out of them...

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

IF I can find any Mangey I'll add them...perhaps Faery can provide some :)

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

(wassa Moon Pixie when it's at home?)(and where would it's home be?)(or is it a job?)(and what do you have to have on your CV to qualify?)

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like some moon pixies too! Mig, I've moved again and I'm now over here. Last time, I promise!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

I, I think extreme smallness and a kind of silver glow would be a requirement. Also a mischievious nature and some kinds of gravitational abilities. Like, water would follow you around. Wolves of a certain kind would be drawn to you and so would some kinds of people. At certain times of the month you would get rather fat and at other times you would become invisibly thin. you would object strongly if people looked at you through glass...but maybe not if they looked at you in mirrors.
Hi Thursday :) I'll be right over!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger frangelita said...

I like the idea of these moon pixies, can we have some when you make us camp in the garden at the next party?

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Of course you can Frangelita...if you can find them. I forgot to say they're like shadows in the night...if you look directly at them they sort of disappear. Sort of glowing shadows ♥
Can you remember how to do fractions..particularly 1/2 and 1/4?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home