Monday, May 22, 2006

The sun in the woods

(There's a pub near us called that).
After I shopped this afternoon, the sun came out and clouds chased it around a good bit.
When I got to this bit of the road, I thought

Cor, that's lovely.
You always say that just here when the sun's out.
You ought to have taken a picture of it.
You still could if you turned round and went back.

So I did. And had to wait for the sun to escape from the clouds and stand in the middle of the road (couldn't have done that on a week day) watching the cloud shadows and sunlight moving along till it got to the right bit.

5 comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger starbender said...

ahhhhhh,
it was worth it!
Beautiful!
:)

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Kata said...

Oh man...I sooo miss the color green! That's incredibly beautiful Mig!

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger concerned citizen said...

Very pretty. looks like Oregon. :)

I missed the color green too , when I lived in Arizona for a time.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

All my best holiday memories have one tagged on the end about coming back to this:)

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger concerned citizen said...

Ya, me too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home