Thursday, May 18, 2006

Very good plans

But very poor execution of them.
I had plans today and did other things instead, like trying out a new programme which WHSmiths was offering at half price the other day. It does most of the things that picasa does but also (Hooray) will arrange picture to print several to a page without cropping them arbitrarily.It's not as quick as picasa and I can see that between it (photoshop album) picasa and windows I'm going to be chasing pictures around the computer for days and nights. I'm not sure if the two programmes will pay any attention to each other..it's getting a bit like
"windows, will you see if Photoshop has the salt"
"photoshop, have you got the salt?"
"yes but it's in a non-compatible salt cellar, you'll have to tell picasa to empty it into a grinder before using it"
"er, picasa, photo shop says you can only have it in a salt cellar"
"oh that's no good, I can't get salt out of those, could you tip it into this grinder for me"
"photoshop, have you gone to sleep or what? give me that salt cellar so I can pass it back. What d'you mean it's on another shelf? Why can't you keep it on the same shelf picasa does?"
" "
"photo shop??? anyone at home??"
!&*$#!#%*#!


(that's me). I don't know why blogger has put all that space there.



3 comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

what a beautiful sky, lurking beneath such stormy clouds

(good luck with the photo programmes!)(just so long as one or other of them enables you to still share your photos with us. . .)

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Kata said...

Delightful stormy sky! All those programs drive me insane and never work for me and my slow dial up...I just stick with Blogger's equally slow photo posty thing...grr!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh I use blogger for posting...it's finding the damn photos amongst all the (apparently)12,000 odd on my computer that drives me mad. And then making them small enough so (I hope) they don't take half an hour to upload on other people's computers! and if I do want to print some...well that really drives me nuts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home