Thursday, May 11, 2006

My head is either empty

or overflowing with trivia at the moment.
On the other hand, all my camera cards are full.
So, a bit of Spring green,

A lot of little pictures (I couldn't decide which version I liked best so you get them all...well nearly all anyway)


and Lancaster at night.*


Meanwhile, Gorgeous Babe has given Barney her cold, the lovely Frangelita is 100 and my potential replacement at work came to look the place over yesterday.

It's hard being a gnome**
Also

I am not the vagrant!***
Good night.

*Actually it's mostly Morecambe Bay from Adam and Jude's Lancaster rooftop.
**(Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, a long time ago)
*** Patricia Hayes as Edna the inebriate woman an even longer time ago in the Play for today series on the good old Beeb.

Actually, having looked at my own link I should probably mention that I am not currently an alcoholic (honest), nor is my impending joblessness likely to throw me into vagrancy. It's just a thing we used to say a lot.

2 comments:

At 2:26 AM, Blogger Kata said...

Woohooo! I've been to Marecombe! Land of 'kiss me quick' hats and candy rock...eegad. Thinking it would be fun to walk along the beach (as I would in S. Calif.) I got stuck in the mud and gook at water's edge, much to the delight of some ugly, skinny teenage boys..ah 1984...

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Isn't Morecambe the beach with quicksands....you were lucky to escape!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home