Thursday, May 04, 2006

Oh I'm being so good!

I've crossed three boring jobs off the list (done them too) and recklessly booked a hair cut for Friday. The thing about short hair is, it gets too long much more quickly than long hair. Needs more services but less daily maintenance. And you never know if the mechanic will get it right.
So I mustn't spend ages here. I'm on a roll. Have to get more jobs done so I can make a bigger list for tomorrow.



I know the last picture is just some ruts in a field but I was taken with the ribbony look of them :)
Ooh, I thought my blog wouldn't do that quick edit thing, tried to get it to give me a little pencil for ages last night. And blow me, today it's there. Works too!
Maybe I won't decamp to wordpress after all.

4 comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Kata said...

We are so trading houses for awhile now Mig. I need to be around some green hills for a bit...*sigh*

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger starbender said...

I luv your photography!
...and mangey, I couldn't have said it better!

Luv the birds down below,2.
:]

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger frangelita said...

I think the ruts are very nice.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thank you all :)
It's that spring thing isn't it. Makes you want to shed your coat and roll about in the grass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home