Monday, May 01, 2006

Well bugger me

I just spent what seemed like hours writing a post which was probably very boring and as certainly very long, about my weird family. With pictures of my Dad's home in Bacup and everything. And because it's such a boring subject I worked really hard on it. Said publish and it said brightly "blog not found".
Gone! All of it.
Think yourselves lucky! Huh!
But here's the house where my dad was born anyway.

And the view up the street

And the view down the street.

So there.

Yeah well that went in all right. So what's blogger got against my family anyway?

5 comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Bacup isnt too far from me, and occaisionally traffic on the motorway has forced a detour through countryside to Leeds via Bacup. Nice place.Nice pictures :-)

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Kata said...

Blogger gets uppity over long posts I guess...it's done the same to me on several occassions, especially when I'm trying to post photos. Bastids.

 
At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaaa, What's blogger got against U'r Family? That's funny!
I must be part of that family, cuz blogger wouldn't take any of my posts until about 1/2 hour ago!
I was wondering in our Illegal Aliens were running the internet, and took off today 2 make specticles of themselves!!!
:)

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger the Beep said...

yeah, it's photos' what does it.

Mig - what news on the job?

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Now that sounds like a very good detour Faery. I've spent far too many hours on the M62.

Last night blogger kept swallowing posts and spitting them out as drafts.
This morning it was willing to upload all of them, photos or not. (But most were four letter word posts so I deleted tham instead).

Beep, thanks for asking. still trying to get my head round the logistics of working the rest of the month and organising interviews at job centre while continuing to have a life!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home