Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I've just realised it's 00.46

So I won't post five or six pictures and burble on for half an hour.
But we took GB to the park on sunday and she had a good time eating ice-cream which seemed to give her energy for a complicated and exhausting circuit of the climbing frame thingie. The exhaustion being all mine, following her round, being ready for disaster and intercepting assorted small children who were either faster or slower than her (to avoid collisions and arguments). Also preventing an even smaller person from stepping off the edge into thin air (as he had just seen a much older boy sliding down the pole and felt sure he should do this too, only he was too small to reach the pole).
I was a bit indignant about the total absence of any parent following this particular small person around as he was much too small and fearless to be on the thing by himself. In my grandparently opinion. Unfortunately my own responsibility prevented me from approaching every other adult in the area to demand that someone else look after the little tyke as GB set off puposefully for the swings. oof! keep going Grandma, follow that small pink and white blur!
I've just realised I should have picked up the small person and tucked him nder my arm and just yelled "whose is this??" But away went Gb and I had to follow
Later I grabbed a picture in the garden.

6 comments:

At 2:11 AM, Blogger Kata said...

...I was going to say the same Sherbert...love Gb's little boots.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger concerned citizen said...

our kites are still in the packages.
as it happens so often here in the spring, rain.
mothers day and grandmothers day, next weekend. we'll try again.

colorful picture of the kidlet. primary colors & children, they go together. :)

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

She is indeed a Very Pretty Child thankyou Sherbert and Mangey, the little boots have red flashing lights on for when she wants to stamp her tiny feet.
I so wish little flashing lights had been around a few years ago!
What a shame Lt, better luck next time :)

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger frangelita said...

GB is quite simply adorable. I'm jealous I don't get to see her as much as you. Give her a big kiss from her auntie next time you see her.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I WANT THAT DRESS!!!! ITS GORGEOUS!!!!!!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Hi Faery, I wish I could wear dresses like that.
Kiss duly delivered Frangelita but GB was watching Wallace and Grommet at the time so I don't know if she paid any attention :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home