Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I have been warned!

that we were going to have a power cut on Friday.

So just now, I was in the middle of an extremely *witty and thought provoking* post about life, the universe and not swimming today. I had just written, "all your plans will be subject to outside interference and change without warning...."** When the power cut out.
In case you hadn't noticed or cared (why should you) it's Tuesday. Not Friday.

When people first started using digital imaging creatively I expect they were as excited about being able to do this sort of thing as I am. So OK, it's old hat now but that's fine because all my hats are old (except the one I bought at Fairport last year).

(and doesn't it go well with the blog decor :)









Oh. alright, here's the hat.










*I can assure you of this since you are never going to have the opportunity to judge for yourselves.

**Prescient, me.

4 comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Mel said...

LOVE the photo and adore the hat!

;-)

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Kata said...

Must...get....hat...like...that...

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

do you wear the hat, or just use it as a lamp shade?

;-)

(personally I think it probably works equally well as both)

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Sadly, I don't look good in hats. every so often I buy one because I can't resist it and then don't wear it very often, I'm hoping to wear this one next weekend if it's cold when we're camping:)
So currently it's a lampshade (for lamps that aren't connected)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home