Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Of course some of you have had snow

And much better snow at that!
But I'm still so excited about having seen any at all (even if we did have to travel 100 odd miles and back to see it) that I'm going to post some more photos of it :)





But we are back now and I've collected the dog and life is settling back into the normal (snowless) routine.
The worst thing about travelling if you have to use the pickup truck is 200 miles sitting on a slightly not level seat. My back has stopped doing what it was doing before in favour of a persistent whinging sort of ache. This is also a good thing, since what it was doing before was probably a bit worse. However I don't feel like sitting and practising* the stuff we're doing in two and a half days time at the concert. This is bad because the last time I practised it, I couldn't do any of the fast bits. Or the high bits. As for the fast high bits - forget it! I do, every time :(

Meanwhile Barney has decided to move some money. To a different savings account. And he's chosen a building society whose branches, it now transpires, are all located in the North of England. The application to open an account helpfully suggests that you fill in your multiple forms and applications and then "call in to your local branch".
Oh! Not just post it then?
Yes. I know. We've just been up there.
Ah well.
I'm having a complicated evening. the dog seems to have got a tummy bug and requires frequent visits to the garden (often quite urgent). Barney needs help with downloading and filling in forms online, not to mention printing and searching for passports - it seems we've mislaid both of ours -and I wanted to play with pictures. Oh dear. Now the dog is wandering about looking tucked up and sorrowful but he really doesn't want to go outside again. Didn't eat his dinner either. Maybe I shall tuck him up in his basket with a blanket. Oh and blogger says it saved a draft five minutes ago but it won't save the new bits. Hmm.
It's all getting a bit random.
Time for bed. zzzzz.
Sleep well.

mmm**




*fiddle practice
**I see it managed to save this bit which I only typed to see if it was saving anything at all. Without telling me.

Labels: , ,

6 comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

you are one impressive multi-tasking lady!

the snow pictures are serene and peaceful - I hope you found some serentiy and peace at the end of your day

XXX

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Barely can do one thing at a time.....on a good day.

And today ain't a good day. LOL
Which means it's gonna be a longgggg day.

Shall I just shush and be grateful it's Friday?
<---shushin'

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Oh---and what an awesome tree.

*sigh*
And yup....snowed yesterday.
No grass to be seen this mornin'.

*sigh*
C'mon, already!

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

I am? Ooh, I never thought of it like that I :) I was beginning to feel like some sort of misplaced sheepdog!
It did get a bit quieter but... Oh well :) that's life!

Golly Mel, it sems like the globalness of the warming has all come over here! How can you still be having snow!
Anyway don't be doing any shushing on my account :)

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

(hope you tracked down the passposrts!)

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Not yet I but there's time before we next need them - I'm sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home