Saturday, April 12, 2008

Immoderation

No, not 'in moderation'
I don't really do 'in moderation'.

Either too much or not enough, that's me.

So there was a new rubbish bin to be fixed and therefore a cupboard to be cleaned out and somehow this led halfway round the kitchen so I didn't practice my fiddle at all and then the Bear cooked so I looked at photos and ate too much and drank too much and now I've got back ache.
Question is, have I got time to hang up the washing before I fall asleep. Bleh!
I'd better go and hang the washing up.

By the way, the moon is out :)

Maybe I won't get the washing dried tonight. Or maybe it's too cold to go and look at the moon.

*shrug*
More stars:) The Scilla were out.
Grizedale Forest, wet, late and beautiful as the sun went down :)
An unexpected valley on the way home from somewhere - the long way home :)
And while I was considering which way to go next, it thundered and lightened and went all stormy. I love weather.
Later, nearly home, there were raindrops on a feather.
Who cares about moderation :)
Sleep beautifully. The cats, the dog and the Bear are. Now I will too :)

5 comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Oh HOLY moley---the feather one is magnificent.....as is the sunny valley, storm valley....as is---

k.....they're all magnificent.
But I REALLY like the feather one for some reason.
And I'm really with ya on the immoderation.
(might haffta steal the word....LOL....it's a keeper!)

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Now why did I have an idea that you'd like that word Mel?
:)

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Sorrow said...

Mig~
I have said it before and i will say it again, your photo's are magnificent, like a story about to unfold. They steal my imagination..
( My wee one does not like to wipe her bum, so she was worried that the angels might watch her and report to the big G that she wasn't wiping...should have seen the look on the rabbi's face when at my Yaya's funeral she walked up to him and in a VERY loud voice asked him if they were watching her in the privy...LOL priceless...)

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

gorgeous - the change in the weather at this time of year is incredibly, isn't it - and I'm with mel on the feather (which I'm tempted to "steal" as opposed to your vocab!)

we've had rainbows over the Thames this weekend, and bright blue skies and sunshine and the next minute heavy grey thunder clouds and hail and then sun again a short while later

I love April

:-)

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thank you all three for liking my photos :) And for keeping my virtual world connected to yours. It's a precious connection.

Children are wonderful altogether Sorrow. And have a way, at the worst times, of bringing you back to the needs of survival! And of bringing an intellectual challenge to all subjects :)

April is exciting isn't it I. It's behaving quite as it should, so far this year :)

I'm so happy you all liked my feather :) A happy discovery :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home