Sunday, July 09, 2006

Today I am in biting off mode

Tomorrow it may be all a bit too much to chew!
I have somehow become convinced that I need to do a number of picture projects. all of which will undoubtedly be time and brain cell consuming.
And still trying to get the whole of the scottish holiday into a mini blog. How can it take so long just to scribble a few words and post a few pics?
Oh and I started a Flickr account, finally, after months of thinking "but it'll use up more time". I expect it will.

So I shall be a bit intermittant for the next few days both in commenting and posting.
Still thinking of you all though :)

This was taken through the window of the train...see the smuts and smears all over it? Having spent some time by an open window, I was in a similar condition a little later.

3 comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger concerned citizen said...

mig; I just saw your comment on my latest post. I don't know how i missed it. I just wanted you to know I read it.
You are of course a much nicer person then me, when it comes to overweight people. You saw the good when i saw the bad.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Through the window of a train....*sigh*
How dreamy that seems.

Trains and Scotland....you lucky gal. Nevermind the smudges!

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh Lt, I wasn't being specially nice...just sitting on the fence:) Oops, I may have to do a post on fence sitting :)

Mel I didn't mind the smuts and smudges...though I have to say, when the whole carriage filled up with smoke every time it went through a tunnel that was a bit much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home