Saturday, June 17, 2006

Away for the weekend

Who? what? Oh, that's me of course :)
Oops! I'd beter go and pack.
I leave you with a rather tatty looking bunny..slightly mad in fact. He looks a bit like a stuffed toy but he was real, Honest :)

a rose which I think is called something like rosy rose

and there was this meadow full of Marguerites. It would have been churlish not to wander waist deep among them and take a couple of pictures.


Have a simply fabulous wekend everyone. I certainly plan to :)


8 comments:

At 4:17 AM, Blogger Kata said...

Fab tatty bunny! Love these photos Mig...hope the weekend is grand!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger concerned citizen said...

me too! Enjoy

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, it would have been churlish not to take a couple of photos - lovely, really lovely as is tatty bunny.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

beautiful meadow

boy would I love to waist deep in that!

hope the weekend goes really well

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Enjoy that weekend as thoroughly as we enjoyed the photos!

Safe journeys to everyone!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Sam said...

That bunny reminds me of Hartley Hare off Pipkins. Only more life-like! Excellent pictures as ever.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thank you all. We did have a good weekend and the journeys were mostly fine. Blogger was bad last night so I ill post/visit tonight :)
xx

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Urban Chick said...

fab photos (as ever)

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home