Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm going to be late.

Tomorrow morning to work (temporary shop minding for ex boss),
The next day for shopping and packing and my fiddle lesson and dinner
And the next day for setting off on a totally inadequately planned holiday in Scotland
And throughout the said holiday
and on the way back because of the lack of planning, for babysitting the gorgeous babe. (but I've warned her mum, youngest, that this will happen)

And it's youngest's fault that I'll be late tomorrow.

These pics have nothing to do with anything and it's too late (already) too explain all the details.


So goodnight and sleep well all :)

7 comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger the Beep said...

Mig, is that flash carbon cello case still "in"?

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

oooh, I'm really liking the stained glass, mig

have great hols and enjoy Scotland!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

I will email xBoss tonight Beep.

Thanks I. I have a thing (one among many) about glass!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Kata said...

*sigh....* I LOVE Scotland...have a groovy time toots!

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Have a great holiday!

I'll look forward to some great shots when you return.
Safe journey!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger concerned citizen said...

you are just so much fun to follow around.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Groovy, great and fun...I hope. Can't decide what weather gear to pack! will it be brollies and boots or suncream and Oh my goodness I haven't got a decent hat!!!
See you all when I get back :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home