Sunday, April 20, 2008

Zoom, click, snap, whirr

Well not quite yet.
I've collected the beautiful camera (so clean and shiny and in the box you wonder if it's actually been used - certainly it doesn't look as though the manual has been read). I've got the battery on charge, I've studied the parts of the camera in the manual and I've fitted the neck strap!
Right. Well a flat battery really ought to be recharged overnight. So maybe I'd better practice putting the camera back in its box. Or maybe I could just have a go at fitting the lens and then find the bag I've got earmarked for the camera. And read a bit more of the manual. and practice putting the camera in the bag and getting it out and.....
Goodness! the excitement is almost too much already!
I hope the lens comes with a cap. I'd better go and look.
***
Unbelievable! It's 10.15 pm and I still can't play with the camera!
***

Well, during the battery charging I went to the pub (to join Barney, who had gone earlier) and on the way home I had to stop for a few minutes. then I got an indignant call from Barney who'd gone out without his keys and wanted to know why I wasn't back yet.*

And if you know where to look, you can see our house :)
I noticed it the other day, just over there :)
And after all that, it still wasn't time to play!!!


*Well actually he knew exactly why I wasn't back yet :)




6 comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Sorrow said...

A road trip to story time!Now why on earth would he expect you back with a fog like that? Silly man! that looks like play time to me!
Mig-style!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Oh wow.....

What glorious photos with the fog.

And what a silly little fella.....LOL

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

lovely lovely lovely misty English countryside

gorgeous. . .

:-)

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh well you mustn't be too hard on him Sorrow and Mel...he was waiting to start cooking dinner :)
Still, he knows if I see a picture I do have to stop and take twenty!

Wherever we go I, however beautiful it is, I'd hate not to come home to this :)

thank you all :)

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Of course it was silly of him to go out without his keys :)

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Mel said...

LOL

NO keys is very silly....LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home