Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I hope you can teach an old brain new camera

Dogs and tricks - couldn't care less.
Grandmothers and eggs - no problem, I cook mine. (Eggs, not grandmothers).

But buttons and functions and stuff! Ooh dear me that's hard. I got very cross today - Why, why wasn't it doing three different exposures????? Oh! because I told it to do something incompatible that's why. And I can't remember how to stop it.
And why won't it do the press button, focus, reframe and take picture with original focus thingie? It refocuses so quickly I can't stop it!
And where is the colour menu?
??????

S'ok. I did my brain training game yesterday. I'll get my head round it any minute!
Barney bear phoned me to say there are foals in the fiekd by his barn :) that turned out to be an interesting subject to practice on! And the sun's out and it's getting warm. hot even! Golly!
Fast babe with Mum
Slightly less fast babe
Just like Dad babe (both mares are grey Arabians and both babes are this wonderful bright chestnut -I imagine two sisters and the same Sire)
Tired babe (no wonder after all the rushing about :)

4 comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Awwwwwwww..... Now how cute it that little fella.
Oh, to get to frollic and play and rest at will.... *sigh*

What fun to watch.

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

You can almost see him learning how to enjoy life Mel :)

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

exactly what I was going to say

what a cutie! reminds me of My Friend Flicka!

XX

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh yes! Exactly like :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home