Saturday, December 01, 2007

Bless me!!!

I just had a sneezing fit.
Everything has gone a bit kaleidoscopic. (Wow! I am amazed - Spellcheck thinks it knows how to spell that).
Well, for the last 2 hours and 20 minutes, I've been fifty seven. How about that :)
And since becoming fifty seven, I've been playing with my birthday present, drinking unwisely, smoking a bit too much and now (under the influence of extreme sneezing) shut the dog out. (I couldn't stand his excited, hopeful expression when seen thorough a sneezy haze - of course, now the sneezing is over I regret letting him out but it's too late, he's gone off into the night.)
Woohoo! I have photomatix. This means I have to search my photo files for times when I went out with a tripod, took varied exposures and it wasn't windy. When it is windy, you get 'ghosting' when you combine several pictures, like here - I did tell photomatix to remove the ghosting but apparently it was too much! You can see at least one extra set of branches floating about. So what. It's my birthday and I'll ghost if I want to.Me and the dog are similarly a little overexcited. I don't know what his excuse is but mine is just old age :) So he is bouncing up and down (which he shouldn't be doing at his age and at nearly 3 in the morning) and I am ignoring the fact that tomorrow I shall regret this excessive behaviour as I have a birthday, some shopping, music group and a gig to deal with. Whatever. I have bought chocolates to take to music group, I have played my fiddle and I shall oversleep. It'll all be fun. Some time next week we are going out to dinner with youngest and her partner and some time in between then and now I shall go to Ikea* and get my card making desk. Meanwhile, I may go out with the tripod and be extraordinarily disciplined about exposures and stuff. I wish you could see some of these typos but unfortunately, I have a thing about them and spell-check will obligingly remove them for me :)
Here are some photomatixed pictures which were taken when it wasn't windy. (and now I have the full, licensed version they don't have watermarks)
I'd better go to bed. Barney is going to bring me freshly squeezed orange juice tomorrow morning!
Have a very nice day if you can...let me know about it..I'll be checking blogs tomorrow :)
Have a lovely day/weekend.
xxxx

*If you want another Ikea trip Thursday.....

9 comments:

At 3:27 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Happy, glorious, WONDERFUL fifty seven to you, dear lady!

May it be amongst your favoritestest times in this deal called life. And only goodness and light--and loads of it!

((((((((( Mig ))))))))))))

And more freshly squeezed mornings--they're super cool and you're well deserving.
(I like his style!)

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy, HAPPY Birthday to youUUUuuuuuUUUUUuuuuuu!

(loud AND off-key, of course!)

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Mel said...

BLESS you! (forgot that in the excitement of singin' yesterday evening!)

Happy Happy Birthday to you!
Bless you, bless you, bless you!

(((((((((( Mig )))))))))))))

Consider yourself 'freshly squeezed'! LOL ;-)

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're on.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thank you so much Mel :)
I am well squeezed and serenaded and indeed blessed, with lovely friends. and so .ucky to number you among them ((((((Mel)))) too.
YayThursday. we'll have fun. Maybe go earlier and see a bit of Bristol too?

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Happy Birthday month to you!

(If it's good for a day, drag it out for a month I say!)

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

That was lucky not ;ucky btw Mel :)
And thank you again.

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Really. LOL

I was kinda feeling honoured to be amongst those you call your 'ucky' friend. LOLOL

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

oh oh oh

here is the birthday - sorry!

happy belated birthday!

:-)

great new toy BTW

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thank you ILTV. And don't worry about any little latenesses :) I have them all the time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home