Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh Crumbs I've been tagged

For the first time ever!
Um right.
Letters in my name....oooh no, not my blog name, it's huge!
Do you remember the pyramid thing? Where you sent letters out to x number of people and they had to send them to x more people and they had to and so on for ever and ever.
And somebody pointed out that eventually all the people were busy sending letters to the same people because when you got higher up the (upside down) pyramid,the people were sending letters back down the pyramid to people near the bottom. So instead of getting a million letters (or £s) you got more letters telling you to send letters to more people telling them to send more letters to more people.....from people at the upside down top of the pyramid!
You understand that? neither do I.

OK. For each letter of your name, you have to write a bit of something that is somehow to do with you and then you tag the same number of people as letters in your name by saying who they are in the comments.
(why not at the end of your post?)

Magic and Music. Of course :)

Images. Imagery. Imagining.

God, about whom I have an ongoing internal debate. Is there one or isn't there? Is it/he/she a good thing or a bad thing? Do I believe in one? Or am I superstitious? Or not? What's it all about (see A). Alternatively Gloaming. A nice coloured time of day for taking photos.

Barney, the love of my life, the companion of my declining years, the sharer of some of my troubles (carefully selected ones), the bringer of cups of tea in the morning and currently the person sorting out yet another load of stamps on the table. Bit of an adventurer though in spite of the stamps, the steam engines and the canals.

Alphie? As in what's it all about and also a small, scraggy, stout, chestnut pony. Slow on the uptake but steady. (Won a lot of walk-trot-and-gallop races at gymkhanas for me cos while others were bouncing around sideways and backwards anticipating a gallop, he was walking)

Realms of Glory. Well it just sounds lovely and rolls off the tongue and makes me think of glorious skies and music.

Dog. Ours, Nutmeg. not as spicy as he sounds and why do so many people think he is a she? Got to love the pointy ears and the dark anxious eyes. And the little tan eyebrows. And the tail that wags across the floor when he's sitting down

Superstition (refer back to G). Or possibly Sneeze. Barney just did one of his excessive, over the top, completely uninhibited, huge, explosive ones. "phwhr - aaah-YATCHOO" My half sister sneezes like a cat )"phchew phchew". I've been having occasional serial sneezes. I wonder if I'm getting hay fever?

Light. Dawn, morning, midday, afternoon, evening, winter, summer, spring, storm, lamp, candle, moon, sun, love, reflected, shadowed, back, white, coloured, bright, soft, warm, golden, pearly, octarine (:), in a drop of water.

Eye of the beholder. Mine. I do a lot of beholding.

Yyyyy...y-y-y- .......er. Yay I've done it? No? Well, ummm.... Yummy dinner of sausage casserole with mashed potato.

That's eleven!!! Oh dear. and at least two or three that I would have done already done it!
Ok. I shall venture out across the blogosphere waving my tag and see what comes back!

Labels:

5 comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

so, I tag Frangelita, the Beep, gentlytiptoe, anamama, Thursday, Dav, Samantha,
.
.
.
And any other four passing strangers, lurkers or friends who happen to read this and would like to play :)*
*Do let me know if you do it won't you :)

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Wonderful!

And ya know what--so much of what you wrote speaks to the you I've come to love dearly!

((((((( Mig )))))))))

'Specially 'light', 'images' and 'Barney'.

Bless you.
And Bless him.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

(((((Mel)))) too :)

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

(((((((((((((((mig 'n' mel)))))))))))

awwwwwwww

you guys!!

that was gorgeous, mig; I loved light the best, and Barney - he is so lucky to have you to bring cups of tea to. . .

and, what mel said, it was you to a T!!

:-D

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

((((((group)))))))
:)
We are who we are :) Good thing too.
(word ver = figjtmt. Some sort of figment?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home