Thursday, April 05, 2007

And suddenly

We're off to Romney Marsh tomorrow. Kindest friend is going to dog/cat sit, room booked for the night and exhaustive study of wikipedia and multimap and all sorts of useful internet stuff tells me that not only can we travel on the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch railway but we can also see the village and harbour that feature in my most favourite childrens' books from verylongago (wish for a pony - Monica Edwards) and Derek Jarman's Garden at Dungeness.
Good heavens...spell check hasn't heard of wikipedia! Madness!
And before we go I AM GOING TO GET MY HAIR CUT!!!!! So I'll be able to see all these marvels..or as many of them as we have time for :)
yay!
Sorry, no time for links, I have to be up and rushing early and need to think a little bit about packing!
yay! :)
I am a quite cheerful bunny all of a sudden :)
Have a lovely time when I'm away and sleep well tonight :)
Smoke, brooding hills and windswept trees on the road to The Trough of Bowland in Lancs :)


Remember the wild boar piglets? Growing up and getting to be a bit of a pain for mum!
But for all-out endearing, pigletness, how about the new litter of Tamworths (and some Berkshire Old Spots?)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Piglets!!!

Oh my how they've grown.....

*squeezing eyes shut at the thought of them becoming someone's dinner*

Safe journey, Mig...and have a grand time!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

ooooooh

Derek Jarman's garden - how wonderful

looking forwardto the photos already

aren't the piglets gorgeous

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

(have a lovely time!)(sorry was thinking of gorgeous piglets!)

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Happy Easter to you and himself, Mig!

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Is she back yet? Is she back yet?

*sigh*

Nope....not yet.....

;-)

She must be having a good time!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thank you both, I did have a lovely time and am back :)

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Mel said...

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home