Thursday, March 22, 2007

Deep breaths...

I am going to have a small screaming, stamping and rolling about on the floor drumming heels tantrum OK?....hang on.....

That's better, hope I didn't disturb anyone.

Just computers you know. Lovely when they work and ...well lets leave the rest to your imagination.

It was jolly cold in here today (Barney said it was mild...possibly, outside but here it was freezing) So I lit the fire and later went off to some warm shops. Came back with a nice tin of Heinz spag bol but no beer. Poor Barney...but he didn't need any comfort food as he wasn't wrestling with a devil in disguise and all its minions (Dabs.com, who haven't processed my order yet due to a security issue and therefore haven't sent my new monitor today. Bah Humbug). And he wasn't cold.

Anyway, enough of that. The car's fixed. I can drive normally again. It's nice.
And here are some magpies from Leeds...I can't remember if I posted them before or not. No time to check since instead of blogging tonight I read the whole of 'Confessions of a bad mother' by Stephanie Calman. I am proud to announce that I was a bad mother too. (Obviously, since it was given to me by Youngest for Mother's Day :) And here is a periwinkle. Or whatever it's called. All sensibly curled up since the weather is going from quite damp and gloomy to extremely cold and chilling all the Magnolia flowers which have gone brown overnight. Oh and Mother's day was great, Eldest suddenly said to me, in the middle of the night, last Thursday "Happy Mother's day...er...on sunday :)", Frangelita and HF came and brought half of lunch and flowers and were lovely and Youngest brought new partner and all three children and made broccolli soup...delicious.

Oh and Thursday and Joe Brown came too which was extra specially lovely...as always :).

Got to go now... I got up early to receive my monitor which of course didn't come. Who knows, maybe it'll come tomorrow. Got to get up early again :) I wonder if I'll get a refund on my next day delivery charge.
I wonder if the old, clunky, flickering monitor will last until the new one comes. Indeed, I wonder if my eyes and/or my brain will.
Goodnight :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Awwwwwww.......what a wonderful Mother's Day you had with the kiddos. How cool.

And yippee for the new monitor!!

Bedblogging AND a new monitor...wow....you must feel special.
Is it there yet? Is it there yet?
;-)

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh bedblogging's off...the laptop won't connect..don't ask me why! I asked it and it wouldn't tell me in any language I could understand.
Thank heavens for the children eh ? and friends :)

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

ooh ooh!! magpies!! finally - I needed to see some more, as I saw only one (which is supposed to be bad luck isn't it?)

thanks!!

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

3 for a letter, four for a boy :)
(one for sorrow, two for joy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home