Saturday, March 24, 2007

Titles are off today.

Somewhere in here there's a nice little gel wrist rest. I can't find it.
When I disconnected everything to take the machine up North, I strewed the dining room with stuff that lives on my desk (and some stuff that was attached to the computer) and made a mental note to leave it all there till the computer was working again. Properly.
Mental is it!
There's a list here that says
tobacco
beer
fiddle
loo roll....
All crossed out.

Then there are some more bits underneath that which say
phone pocket pc people about vista
upload vista updates for printer
phone canon when updates don't work
phone hygenist
scream at Dabs
install monitor


NO IT HASN'T COME YET!!!!!

Anyway, you can tell what gets done around here and what gets hung up till Father Christmas comes. I suppose tobacco, beer, fiddle and loo roll will help. (How interesting...windows knows how to spell loo roll).

Well, a few weeks ago, I went to help Youngest with her art appreciation assignment for the OU. (We got 17 out of 25 for that one. Could have been worse :) And on the way home I discovered a lake..several lakes in fact...and in spite of a howling gale the sun was trying to shine a bit so I had to lurch around the lake a bit taking pictures. I've just remembered some of them :)

And there was a nice little graveyard
And a pretty house
With which I shall leave you.

I hope they look ok...on this monitor I really can't tell...do you notice a difference since I came back from up North?

Good night. Tomorrow I shall visit, but slowly since it's like wading through treacle getting pages to load at the moment...I don't really see how that can be related to the monitor or vista. Perhaps it's just a coincidence?
(But if it's a coincidence, with what is it coincidental? Is is anything I can fix or is it something happening out there, where the little wires go into the wall and off to wherever the internet comes from? I don't know!)

Labels:

13 comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger frangelita said...

It's always best to be well supplied with loo roll

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Mel said...

If we're down to 12 rolls, I begin the panic.

Loo rolls and coffee....LOL.....NEVER be without!

And I'm going to stare at the photos and dream.....

Silly me--I favor the gravestone photo. (yes, I'm a bit quirky!)

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger hannah said...

poor you, you are having some computer trials recently!! we are forever running out of loo roll, it seems excessive to buy more than 4 rolls at a time. although the other day andrew bought happy shopper value loo rolls...dont ever do that, they last about 3 visits per roll, we got through all 9 in one week. tmi about loo roll now, i will shut up. hope your shiny monitor comes on monday!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

I really really love the angle of the gravestone shots!!

another purhcase I'd make off you if you were in business!

re the other stuff - deep breaths!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Spoken like your mother's daughter Frangelita!

And tea Mel...I can't start the day without tea!

Never mind Hannah..these things are not-sent to try us. Have to say though, I think 4 loo rolls is inadequate! 24 might be excessive?

At this rate I, you'll be supporting me single handed :)
When I've got my monitor I can try and get the printer back on and then I can start making stuff. Maybe. Deep breaths indeed!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

how's the deep breathing?

x

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Ah.....but has the monitor arrived yet?!

:-)

(we can hope!)

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Kata said...

Love the composition element of your photos doll! hehe loo roll makes me laugh. I'm very easily amused. You should hear me roar when the mister calls it bog roll. It's good to be 12 forever...xx

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Nothing like a dozen bog rolls to liven things up:)
12 going on 56 (me)...got to be good!

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Mel...YES!!!!

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

*looking about hopefully for more lovely photos soon*

*sitting on hands waiting patiently*

*enjoying previous photos*

*hopes all is well*

(you get the drift, right!)

x

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

ooh - look, is that's today, I'm a minute behind you!

*waves*

xx

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh I missed you! *waving back*
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home