Sunday, April 09, 2006

Blossom

It's that time of year again

So I expect there will be a lot of it around here for a few days.

The wedding was good. there was a great deal of pinkness at our table (it's odd being relegated to the children's area again). GB made friends with the bride's great grand-daughter and they ate a lot of pink ice cream. (that's my guinness at the front of the table and also my tobacco pouch and half rolled cig. I was waiting for Barney to finish his so I could escape for a quick one. Oh and my lens cap and hood :)

7 comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger starbender said...

The pics are great! Sounds like everyone had fun!
:)

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Urban Chick said...

aw, those wee girls look v cute!

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Everyone had LOTS of fun...the small girls, when not eating pink icecream ran up and down the length of the pub causing a trail of assorted adults to shuffle along after them!
Guinness was the only thing that kept me calm! Otherwise I would have also been eating pink icecream and running up and down the pub!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger concerned citizen said...

Oh, I love the little pink ones. I have one myself. Cute, cute, etc...!!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger frangelita said...

I want pink icecream. Did GB have a good time?

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Juggling Mother said...

I love blossom time - it makes me feel like I'm 6 again:-)

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

GB had a wonderful time Frangelita and wanted to stay with her new friends. We looked at the pictures yesterday and she said "that's the one I like...what's she called?"
Hi Mrs A, there's something delightfully excessive about it! All that white froth :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home