Thursday, March 30, 2006

If it's not one thing it's another,

in this case the dog. Having nobly decided to give up a peaceful weekend alone, while Barney visits his Dad, and go with him, it looks as though I'm going to be spending it at home with a sick dog. I noticed this evening that he wasn't exactly bounding about and went to investigate. There was this poor hot, sticky-eyed creature limply drooping a paw over the edge of his basket and trying hard to give me the ultimate disney-eyed sick dog look. Succeeded only in a sick look.
Woe!
Vet first thing tomorrow...and I bet he throws off his weakness in order to fight off injections, tablets, investigations and all kinds of vet like invasions.
And I suspect that for an as yet undefined period, I shall spend a good deal of time planning strategies for getting dog and treatment together without doing damage to either of us. there may be ropes and nets involved!
Some time I must tell about the time the cat had her eye operation.
It's possible I won't be able to swim tomorrow. Again!

3 comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger Kata said...

Hope your pup is on the mend! That's not good:(

Great use of light in the photos!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

That's the thing about phtos, MC, the light comes free!
Hi Sherbert, thanks :)

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

aw, poor Nutmeg. Poor Mig!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home