Thursday, March 23, 2006

Business and other people's friends

It's not that they don't mix, and he's a very nice chap and he's helping out.
But i really wish he'd turned up today as I could have either done more work instead of shutting everything down and printing off dozens of reports that probably will all have to be done again when he does turn up, or even stayed at home and taken photos in the glorious sun!
I could have gone swimming too.
And maybe he'll turn up tomorrow. Or not.
I'm very lucky in that I do as many hours as are required to get the job done and I do them when it suits me. (Or when I have to even if it doesn't suit me :) and my boss is an old friend and an unusually nice person, so working together has never been a problem.
So i'm just having a quick whinge here because it really isn't anyone's fault that this is taking for ever to get sorted (I know friend is in the middle of a busy time and it's the end of his year this month) and dammit the sun was shining!
Which reminds me, I popped out for a cig and to get some discs and took some photos on the way.

But they were absolutely crap!
Earlier though, there was this poor little chap quivering at the bottom of the door steps*

And this wicked person taking a break from her evil play

and this gormless idiot who noticed none of it



*I put him or her very carefully in the deepest depths of the woodpile but I doubt if he suvived the shock.

3 comments:

At 2:26 AM, Blogger Kata said...

Poor little rodent! I love the dog..so typical of their kind!

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger starbender said...

Aww...,
Is that first one a bunny?
I can't tell, but I luv
Bunnies! The kitty looks
sooo innocent, and the dog,
well, that looks about right!
;]

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

I think tiny one is a field vole. Mouse size.
I shall look out for bunnies to photograph Starbender:)
Yeah, he's typical MC, we love him but he's a bit dim (for a person). Quite clever for a dog though :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home