Monday, March 20, 2006

Having a bad blog day

I've been trying to upload some pictures all day. Blogger says 'done'. Lies, all lies! Nothing done at all.
Whereas, the ongoing B&B website has been uploading obediently (if slowly) and more and more thatch is appearing on its (still unpublished) pages.
Meanwhile my computer is overflowing with randomly filed images of thatch so I spent a good deal of time intending to tidy up the filing and, rather like when you put all the old newspapers away and find you've inadvertantly spent several hours reading them, discovered lots of wonderful photos (notably, my step brother's 50th party, taken by Fran) which I would show you if only blogger was playing ball!
But it isn't. So no pictures of snelsmore common and no wild party pictures!
yet :)
I'm into the wine now (Wirra wirra, 2003 Church block Cabernat Sauvignon Shiraz Merlot, which is, in several senses, a tremendous mouthful) so I may not be making any more sense! Fortunately I drank most of it yesterdday and then fell comprehensively asleep for several hours!

I don't think I've worked so hard for so long for a while. I'm quite enjoying it.
Did quite a lot of tidying and washing in between web and blog (trying to get legs and eyes back to the real world) so I do believe I've had a productive day :)
And Barney has just been talking to a thatcher friend and would now ,like to go to Sri Lanka for our holiday this year. So would I. Wishful thinking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home