Friday, April 07, 2006

Pussy-Willow

See?
*


I've discovered a new thing about Word verification. It nearly always refuses the first attempt...and I know some of them are correct. so I type almost randomly (and sometimes don't even bother or forget), hit return and it accepts the second attempt.
Funny that.
Everyone's going over to wordpress. Even Barney's thatch site is on wordpress. I may have to move as I am fed up with 'waiting for blogger.com'.

We're going to a wedding tomorrow, an old friend of ours, finally happy after years of worry and a divorce. It's great! We are also taking Gorgeous Babe since it's our weekend to have her staying. She's very excited about the party! It's years since we took a very small person anywhere...I'm quite scared. Will we remember all the things you need to keep small people happy in strange places? What are they even? Oh well I suppose we'll cope. More worrying, I don't think I've got round to deciding what to wear! In fact I don't think I've got anything to wear except an assortment of things I once thought would do for a 'smart' occasion, but which almost certainly won't. If I can find them. If I do find anything, it won't be warm enough!!! Probably won't fit either.
Have to go and empty cupboards in search of clothes now.
Have a great weekend everyone.

*don't you love her furry trousers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home