Saturday, February 25, 2006

Wobble


I spent last night reading the manual and taking innumerable shots of chairs, door knobs, lamps, oranges and other stuff around the dining room.
There's an awful lot of new buttons and knobs and dials to learn about. Not to mention manual zoom.
Today I shot out with the dog and some dog treats to try the camera out in a freezing wind. Proper frozen I was. Came back in and took this throught the window, thinking I'd stand a better chance of keeping the camera still indoors.
Then I had a small panic because the 1G sd card (not panasonic's own brand) that came with the package would't fit in the card reader at first (but all I had to do was push harder!). Downloaded a heap of pics and when I got to this one I thought "Oh dear, you shouldn't have spent all that money on zoom and pixels....you just can't handle it. Even the fabulous anti-shake feature can't correct your wobble!".
After a bit I realised that it wasn't my wobbling that caused the strange effect but the wobbly (sub-standard)glass we have in our windows. With a bit of help from the howling gale outside. Quite satisfactory after all :)

2 comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Urban Chick said...

i LIKE that picture!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

One of those interesting accidents for which you can't quite take credit. I've just noticed the window is quite filthy as well as wobbly :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home