Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Blogger error. An engineer has been notified.

Drains again I suppose.
So if you visited and didn’t see this post it’s because it wasn’t there, it was here in word on my computer.*
I don’t know if it’s the cold I had last week, the dentist’s appointment on Monday or the looming of the end of month and end of year at work (and somewhere in Sage**, £20 has gone awol and it has to be found by the end of the year) but I'm feeling decidedly off. So I’ve got to get my hair cut NOW. And this time it’s got to be curled again.
In between all this there is swimming on Thursday and a fiddle lesson and a gig on Friday (both of which require urgent and intensive practice). And we’re going out on Thursday night.
I’d better go to bed.

By the way, I missed VD in Blog world while blogger was erroneous. Couldn't comment. Hope everyone had a good day with or without V.

Oh and I'm going to have a blog crisis but I haven't got time for it now.

* the engineer must have arrived while I was taking the dog out. the drain's been fixed.
**That's Sage the horrible accounting programme not Sage the friendly RSS feed.

4 comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Tabby Rabbit said...

Hey Mig, just stopping by to say hello. You sound, er, I was going to say frantic but it doesn't seem strong enough!

Feb is the month to have a blogging crisis. Apparently.

Later, TR x

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Tabby Rabbit said...

>>somewhere in Sage**, £20 has gone awol>> Looked in the herb rack?

Yeah, I know. It's been a long day, let me crack one bad joke.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

TR, just read your last post! Makes my week sound like a holiday!!!
Lovely to have you back anyway :)

You can still make jokes?

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

that TR is so funny!
Hope your week improves Mig :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home