Thursday, February 23, 2006

Decisions, two down....

First one was getting the hair cut. Yay. done it.
The second was, shall I splash out on the Panasonic camera of my dreams. Discovering how much Barney spent on stamps recently tipped me over the edge and YAY!!!! Today I did it. omg! I hope I can use it properly. I hope it's not too big to manage. I hope my pics actually are better. I hope it'll fit my tripod.
It might arrive tomorrow. I hope I wake up before the postman arrives. Ooh I do hope it comes tomorrow!!!!!

Other decisions? Oh I don't know. I'm so excited I can't remember them, I hope they weren't important :)

3 comments:

At 4:09 AM, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

oh boy, oh boy!! isn't it exciting? Yay! :-)

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger concerned citizen said...

Thanks for coming over. :)

I think you are quite good w/your camera. This picture is a very nice composition. Really well balanced in my humble opinion.

Regarding my painting. There is a state of mind I get into w/every painting where I get really frustrated. This mnth. marks a year that I've been painting & I think it's time for more study.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

It came! all I can say at the moment is :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home