Wednesday, November 23, 2005

But I did have a great idea the other night

when it was cold and why is it that my bum is always cold even when my feet are warm (but even more if they're not). Aha. It's the extra height and those little draughts creeping in round the edges.
And why are hot water bottles always short and rectangular when bodies are long and thin (relatively speaking)? Oh for feet I suppose.
Well my idea is a long thin hot waterbottle which goes all the way round the quilt and can be velcroed onto the underside of the quilt so not only does it warm the sticking out bits, it actually seals them in! ooh I want one.
I just posted this idea on creativity pool.com and found
this
page.
*I forgot to say I had this great idea in bed the other night. bum usually ok during the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home