Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hairless at last!

Oh the relief...all wayward fronds strimmed and not a single nose or eye itch on the way home. As for the actual hair, well I'm sure I can sort it by getting it wet and adding a few layers of *product* and turning my head upside down when I dry it.
All is well.
thankyou so much all, for saying nice things about my moon...there was another one tonight and I found new ways of taking pictures of it but I guess we could all get bored with moons. I took around 40 pictures tonight and none of them are *the one*! No problem. So far the moon seems to be a co-operative subject so I'm working on a totally mind blowing moon shot but it may take a while :)
Meanwhile, off to Wilmslow and Lancaster again tomorrow, to see nieces perform ballet and Adam and girlfriends' new house and to buy him a suitable birthday present from IKEA (only 3 months late but that's ok, they've only just moved in).
I may make another attempt on Alderley Edge on the way up. It is one of the most photogenic places I know.
Just watched a deeply satisfying TV report about bloggers uncovering the American use of White phosphorus as a weapon in Felluja..or rather, bloggers digging away at independant news reports until it became public knowledge. And I'm sure everyone knows a lot more about it than I did. But it just confirmed my feeling that there are lots of people around who want to make a difference and the blogosphere is a place where they can. It's a place where truth can still be told.

These kids came and sat down while I was being involved in leaves and stuff near the canal. I just liked the picture they made. You'll notice they seem to be short of a leg or two...this is because the boy is sitting on both girl's laps...sort of.

Enough, I'm babbling.

2 comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger frangelita said...

So have Adam and Jude bought this house or are they renting? And who are these nieces who will be performing ballet.

OOh just thought, ask Adam and Jude if they want to come to a NYE house party in a place with a pool and a a jacuzzi for just £86 -I will be there and lots of other cool people. I would ask myself but he doesn't answer my e-mails.

Brothers are a pain in the a!£$

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Bought, Joan's grandaughters, will try and remember to ask. xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home