Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Always catching up



or more likely always a bit behind. well a lot behind. It depends how optimistic I'm feeling.
I was reminded today it's my birthday next week. I've been so busy I haven't given proper thought to what I want. to have, or to do. I'm not even sure what day it's on. Well I can look that up.
I don't think anyone will give me a camera like fred's...By the way, where have you gone Fred? I'm missing your pictures and your funny comments!!!
There must be some books I want.
Perhaps some one would like to pay several hundred pounds for a hand made pair of boots. (a pair that would fit both of my feet at once! wow what an incredible idea). I have looked on handmade shoe sites though and I can only say I really wasn't, well, excited by the available styles.
I think I need to get some jobs done, write a list and cross things off it, generally wind myself up.All that travelling has undone my springs.
Have another picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home