Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The met office says at 7pm there will be one of these
outside. That's in 13 minutes.
So I put my trust in them and organised my whole day around a plan to go out at around 7pm and take some photos. To be fair, it's been all day so I wouldn't have gone running out with my camera anyway. Still, there's no sign of any sunshine yet. Meanwhile, I've cooked the dinner, hours in advance, made little quiches for barney's lunches for the rest of the week, kicked the dog out several times because he was looking at me with too many big, brown, hopeful eyes, kicked the cat out because she was throwing up, let them both in again because I felt sorry for them, kicked them both out again because they wre driving me scatty and let them both in again to feed them (was this a good idea I wonder), not quite hung the washing up to dry because that felt like being too, too boring, printed several more pages of little booklets of canal holiday pics and turned my brain inside out in the process and now it's time for the weather to look like changing.
Er.......
Well?......
Sunshine?..............


Hmm.


Oh Ooops! it's 18.57 and the faintest little patch of sunlight is struggling through the clouds. Oh my goodness! I have to lock up and run away.
Back later - tomorrow maybe :)

Labels:

5 comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Betty F said...

Hope you got many photos of the sunshine! I would be happy to send you some from AZ, U.S.A.!!! But alas, we are in the Monsoon season and have had clouds now for 3 days!

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Mel said...

First!!!!!

:-)



k.....
*hanging head*
Obviously that's a lie.

Second!!!! :-)
And second in line waiting for sunshiney, brilliant photos.

(hoping the wee symbols were correct!)

btw...I woulda fed the critters to....I waffle under those big brown eyes....LOL

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

It was short and sweet Betty :) but there may be one or two pics :)

There just may be a Mr Hare Mel :)
but I haven't checked the pics yet so there may only be a little brown blob!
(The little pics were very accurate, the sun lasted oh, maybe half an hour :) And then it set!)

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

glad you had fun playing when you got out into the sunshine. . .

:-)

(third!!)(well, fourth. . .)

 
At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Wow Gold said...

Very Nice Blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home