Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Why do I have to do these things at 3 am?????

Oh well, I just do!
Spent the last two days alternately learning a new thing about photoshop, which could have saved me hundreds and hundreds of hours of clicking and peering and mouse clutching over the years, and running about like a scalded cat doing stuff I should have done earlier :)
Never mind.
The sun was doing nice things to flowers yesterday :)


And I went for a walk by the Reed beds in Thatcham:)
And then I came home
Night all :)
Do you remember Dixon of Dock Green?
(Bet you're all too young :)

7 comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Betty F said...

Beautiful. I love love love the red rose!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Zig said...

I can just remember D of DG and the blue lamp or was that Z cars??

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thanks Betty. I'm so glad you like :)

The blue lamp was him Ziggi :) Z cars was the one with the tune :)

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Okay......I'll haffta see if I can remember to ask himself.

In the meantime, I'll just enjoy the heck out of the flowers.
*happy sigh*
Wonderful....and I'm a bit envious cuz some of mine bit the dust during our adventures.
*sigh*

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh I can't wait to see your survivors!
*happy sigh too*

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

I was going to say "I do" and Z Cars too (DoDG was in b/w, cos I don't think we had a colour telly then)

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Wasn't DoDG in B&W anyway? Perhaps we didn't have colour either. So I don't know how I knew about the blue lamp? Except maybe we just knew it was blue because in those days police stations had blue lights and phone boxes and letter boxes were red and all was right with the world.
(Except all the stuff that wasn't right of course :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home