Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh alright then, I give up

Instead of taking a break I was immediately seduced into writing a post and reading everyone else's.
And, thinking I was taking a break, I started a new blog. Presumably to fill in the break :)
Meanwhile the internet thingy blocked all my comments and all my attempts to upload to Flickr and almost everything I was supposed not to be doing online so I got very cross!
The new one is all about photography. Well, no, it's all about what I think about photography.
(Does have a few pics on it as well.)
Not everyone's cup of tea but I'm enjoying being philosophical about light and composition and suchlike :)

And yesterday I had a funny food moment. I have a habit of suddenly being very very hungry when I've just been shopping and I sometimes buy a little plastic box of prawn cocktail to eat in the car before going home. Which I do very sedately (with a camping cutlery set I keep in the car for emergency eating) and maybe a tiny bit covertly in the car park at Waitrose.
Yesterday, as I nibbled at my prawn cocktail, a young woman got into her car next to me and carefully unwrapped a chocolate something or other and sedately and perhaps a tiny bit covertly ate it. We finished at about the same time, gave each other conspiratorial smiles and drove off :)
Isn't that nice :)
Lotsa love
(Oh is that the thing you didn't like 'shot? Oh well can't be helped :)

9 comments:

At 2:28 AM, Blogger Sorrow said...

I am sending you a conspirtorial wink...
I do the same thing,
only it's usually either capers
or loks on bagels!

 
At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What don't I like? What'd I do?

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

All the best people do it then Sorrow :)
Oh I just remembered 'shot, it's 'alot' isn't it? Anyway you ain't done nuffin what I haven't had no problem wiv :)
(I think I may have tied one of my double negatives in a knot there but please assume it ended up sort of double positive :)

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Betty F said...

Great Story; Reminds me of my smoking days :)

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Ah! The joys of the smokers' corner at parties Betty :) As well as the happy cig in the car now the shopping's over :)

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

happy Friday!

chocolate offerings and various alternative whatnot edibles available chez moi today, if you'd like. . .

much love

:-)

xxx

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

HoHo! I'm on my way :)
Well I will be when I've peeled the potatoes.
And cooked them
And 'et them :)

Would have been anyway but an invitation to edibles and choccies can't be ignored :)
xxxx

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Mel said...

<--snickering and remembering that 'sneaky stuff' and the profound sense of pulling one off. LOL

Oh, how I've missed the loveliness here!

*huge hugs*

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh you always go straight to the heart of the matter Mel :)
*huge hugs too*
I've so missed your presence too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home