Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's our camping weekend

I checked the weather forecast today and yesterday. I'll take yesterday's thank you.
Now I'm checking my camping list. Yes, I'll take all that.
And there's some gas in each of the gas bottles so I suppose we'll take all of those. (No full ones!)
Chairs and tables - definitely.
The car's got a flat but we'll take it anyway. Barney will have to change the tyre and I'll have to get a new one tomorrow.
Now I'm going to go and crawl around in the attic cupboard thing and get useful stuff (like tents) out. And cooking gear. I wonder if the cooker works.

The lovely woods
And the Frilsham Rain Forest (No rain but lots of stuff growing in the trees - as well as tree that is)

Oh honestly! some people will do anything to get in the picture!While others have to be chased around the skyAnd others have to be stalked along hedges and surprised through gapsAnd some have to be observed by a pesron pretending to be a fence post
Pesron = a person pretending to be a gate post - obviously.
Blogger must assume that everyone dashes off their new posts in a few minutes, or that they compose them elsewhere and then transfer the finished article in one go. How else to explain that it says I posted this at 3.10 pm? It's 11.30 pm for heaven's sake!
I'd better go to bed ^&^ (I've decided that's a shrug performed with crossed legs in a nonchalant way. ^?^ or ^!^ is the raised eyebrows)

7 comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Bunnies!! :-)

Bless your heart for that one.

And what a spectacular and magestic bit of 'rain forest minus the rain'.
*sigh* I'm so glad I get to see the beauty in your world through your eyes.....

Happy, joyous camping!
I think.
If there is such a thing.......

<-- prefers camping out in a hotel room! LOL

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Betty F said...

Have a wonderful camping trip. I can't wait to see your photos. We're entering a 3 day Memorial Day weekend here in America. You're a good wife! Paul's been trying to get me to go camping for a long time. I want a trailer! Your photos of your world are as always So Beautiful.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

I'll let you know about the joyousness later Mel :)
(Bunnies said to send their kindest regards to my friend in Iowa - I explained - sub-voce - why I needed some pictures. I always suspected they're telepathic see :)

Trailers are the way to go Betty :) we did floors and inflate/deflate/inflate/deflate/curse it lilos for years before getting the trailer tent :)
I will either enjoy or get the first available lift home depending on the accuracy of the weather forecast (which I am not going to look at tonight :)

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Beautiful pictures as always. Thank you for sharing them with us.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

A pleasure Dash :) Thank you for kind words :)

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

bunnies! exactly what mel said was what I was going to say

do love your bunnies, mig!

:-)

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

I'm quite attached to my bunnies myself I even though they are probably hares :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home