Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sssh....don't say anything

But Blogger's stopped making me sign in.
I'm not sure why and I'm a bit scared if I sign out it'll stop letting me sign in, you know how computers and the www are.
Still it saves a lot of time.

Had a very busy day today and while the photos are loading I've got a few minutes or twenty to spare.
See, I went off this afternoon to deliver some pics to the Brewery and to deliver a birthday present to a friend and on the way (which was a bit roundabout - but in a good way) I stopped to consider a quite nice, but not breathtaking view and suddenly a kite flew out of the trees right overhead. Then another one and then I realised they were all over the place. Spent a long time practising following kites round and round and up and down (suitably propped against a helpful hedge).
Then I did my errands and stopped in the woods on the way home. Then after dinner, as Barney is settled in front of the football for the night, I went for another stroll and this time encountered deer and hares and bunnies. (When I told him I'd seen a deer he said well of course - the people are all sat in front of the football so he should have had the fields to himself).
Although that's only a half dozen exciting things to see, I seem to have taken a few hundred pics. Still waiting for one cardfull to download!
So what shall I do now!

tap tap tum ti tum.


lalalala.


Ho hum.

tiddley pom. Pah pom pom POM!!!!

Oh I do like to be beside the.......Bah humbug! Nowhere near done yet!

OK. I'll sign out and then see if I can get back in.

See ya.

4 comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Mel said...

*nodding*
I have that bit of panic hit me when suddenly the laptop tells me I need to log in and provide a password.

Just a BIT of panic mind you.
It's not like I start crying and run around screaming--though arrangments could be made! LOL

Rest and we'll sing the seaside song together!

<--taught by himself, of course

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

My laptop likes to pretend I can sign in with a fingerprint Mel. However, the last few times I tried it (just for fun) it said it didn't recognise me! I was hurt :(
Which reminds me, it needs to be woken up and charged and reminded who I am!

"....
Oh I do like to be beside the sea
La,l' lalalalaaaa
La,l' lalalalaaaa, beside the seaside,
Beside the sea" :)

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

and I do like to stroll along the old (something) Prom while the brass band plays tiddly-om, pom, pom

:-)

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

I feel a trip to the coast coming on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home