Saturday, May 10, 2008

blogout

Any one else getting odd and unwelcome messages from blogger about cookies and illegal tracking?
(I didn't do anything honest!)

Oh and IT ARRIVED!!!!My new lens. *
I am now the proud owner of a complete camera :) (well two complete cameras really but I expect a new home will have to be found for the old one. Or can I justify keeping it 'just in case'?)
Meanwhile, zoomed cat considering a leapAnd hugely zoomed rook flying home halfway across the field (with jackdaw in attendance)You can see feathers! (if you look at it larger anyway)

I'll try not to go on about it any more, honest :)

:)

It's a balmy evening, warm breezes are blowing through the open windows and owls are calling just outside. The scent of wallflowers and apple blossom are drifting in with the owl calls and I really hope you're all having a lovely evening too :)

*The relief! It's the first thing I've ever bought on ebay and the whole business of sending money out into the aether without having a clue where it was going was quite scary. Especially as the bank rang Barney just as I was in the middle of doing it and told him someone might be fraudulently attempting to buy stuff with our credit card!

4 comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Omgosh.....that's one BIG lens.

Small wonder you can see the feathers on the birdie. (and I could!)

Very cool kitty shot, even as one that doesn't particularly LIKE cats--still a very cool shot.

<-- points and shoots and hopes for one of the bazillion to turn out!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

We're all the same on the one in a bazillion Mel :) I must already have a bazillion blurred birdies going backwards and forwards across that field!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Yeah, but isn't it wonderful that we CAN take the bazillion?! Oh, I remember the heads cut off, blurred, off centered, take 'em to the developer and pray cameras.....

Digital is definitely better!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Goodness yes Mel. Digital is brilliant. And it's so much easier to learn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home