Saturday, May 24, 2008

High as a .....

We'll be off in the morning, it hasn't started raining yet in spite of Met Office threats and wouldn't it be nice if they'd got it completely wrong :)
Anyway, I have three new tyres and I've packed lots of waterproofs and woollies. What more could I want?
Except anther three hours of today to play with pictures :)
At this time of year, hay cutting means kites! They follow the tractors around and swoop and dive and soar above the fields. And today the kite circus came to our back door :) I had time to try all sorts of wrong settings on the camera and still get shots of them. Even with ten or more to choose from it's quite hard to get them in focus and I've taken an awful lot of blurred brown blobs! but eventually I got the idea and here they are. Great big birds with mad eyes and huge wingspans.
:)
I have a feeling it's a good thing I'm not really any kind of bunny - I don't think it was a good day for bunnies :(
But even birds of prey have families to feed!

Labels:

2 comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

beautiful birds soaring. . .

:-)

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

They are beautiful. I love them :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home