Saturday, February 02, 2008

Bloggy thing's not working properly

Again!
Well, I keep trying to post and/or visit but getting random disconnections. I'm pretty sure it's either the computer or the www so I'm not adjusting myself! Yet.
But it's getting a bit much when it takes three goes to post a comment (I've got about four pages of saved comments in word now as I keep forgetting what I said - well you do after starting again three times!) so posts and comments are going to be a bit intermittent till it sorts itself out!
mutter mutter!Calm! Peace! Consider water.
Oh well. It could be worse.

Hope you're all having calm and peace. Have a good weekend :)

7 comments:

At 3:08 AM, Blogger Mel said...

.....calm and peace......

*happy sigh*

Just got a dose from coming here....thanks for that.

(((((((Mig))))))))

....calm and peace to you, too....

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Mel said...

(blogger IS a bit schizophrenic as of late....LOL)

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

what a lovely image - I really really like the phone wires! (or whatever they are)

may I use one of your photos from the post below as an image when I explain the difference between reeds and rushes? (well, when I write up your comment about reeds and rushes anayhow!)

hope you're enjoying the sunshine this weekend

X

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

It's not just me then - with blogger?
thanks Mel for the calm and peace. I need some :)

Of course you can I dear. As many as you like :)

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Sorrow said...

Calm and peace, i shall light a candle and send it your way! Sorry about the blogger bug, I hera they are doing upgrades or some such thing. Will keep my fingers crossed it's not your computer!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thank you for the calm, peace and candle Sorrow :)

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

thanks mig!

X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home