Sunday, December 02, 2007

Owl magic

Earlier today, which was a thoroughly unphotographic sort of day, being wet, windy and mostly gloomy, Barney said, " you ought to wander down the road some time, I keep seeing an owl perched on the fence just down there".

Hmm. Good idea.
So just now, thinking, really it's time Barney was back from the pub I'll just check he's not on the way already before phoning him, I opened the back door a crack and peered out into the windy night. Lights across the valley but no pickup headlights weaving over the hill and along the the road by the river.
And an owl flew past the back door.
Nice?

6 comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Oh, how wonderful.

'Cept I'm almost sure I woulda shrieked. LOL

Hope himself got home safely!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh it was only a little owl Mel and not very close to the door :)
And yes thank you, he got back safe and sound.

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment,and I must say - this post is wonderful!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Okay....little and over THERE--shrieking might notta happened....maybe.....

I say you proclaim your birthday month and go for more fresh squeezed!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Right. I'll suggest that to him Mel. and if he goes for it, well, by the end of a month he'll have got into the habit won't he:)

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Well thank you too bakin spomenar :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home