Thursday, December 13, 2007

Glorious Morning

And the ever helpful man told me about the dawn when he brought in my cup of tea, so I caught it. And then I made my little flask of coffee, rolled a pair of cigs, fed the cats and set off into the frosty sunlight to take pics. The computer's still downloading them.
But there might be a frosty dawn and some sparkly melted frost. There might be a marvellous old rooty tree. (Not ready yet)
There might be all sorts of stuff. I'm a bit high on lots of coffee and having discovered I've got 2 new photos on Explore in Flickr.
Now I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what I really must do next! Eat I suppose and tidy up and get the bins in and take a CD to the lovely Maggs's and do some shopping and make a Christmas 'to do' list (and a present list and a food list and a shopping list and a ... 'nother two or three lists).
Only I keep having a quick look at the downloading. It's taking forever (It always does). I ought o do some useful things while it's busy. Really.
Gaah! Only 148 of 182 and another memory card to put in!!!!

Labels: ,

2 comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Ohhhhh......another pinkishy purpleyish blue sunrise!
Ask and ye shall receive. How cool is that?!

I had to chuckle at the overdose of caffeine you fessed up to.
(only cuz I know it well...LOL)

Thank you for the loveliest of photos, ma'am It's always a pleasure you know!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

A rather chilly purplish pink sunrise Mel. Absolutely freezing in fact - but then you've had some of that cold too :) So you'll be used to it by now :)
Usually I don't OD on coffee cos it takes so long to make (for an impatient person). But when I go out with my little flask, I often end up drinking from it all day! (Knew you'd get that bit :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home