Monday, December 10, 2007

The word is

BahHumbug!!!!gubmuHhaB

I am trying to print a christmas card straight from MS word.
Like, a picture on one side, with a space so you can fold it when you've printed it and you get a picture on the front and nothing on the back. So far so good.
Then an inside with some text. This will of course need to be printed on the reverse side of the picture in such a way that the two sets of printing mirror each other's position on the front and back of the paper.
Simple ? (avert your eyes Mel)


F*****g impossible!!!!!


Well, maybe that's not true. But I do believe I've searched nearly every possible command in page layout and print layout without, yet, succeeding in doing it.
I may be reduced to measuring margins with an old fashioned six inch ruler!
I'm a very cross bunny indeed.

(I knew this was going to be a ridiculously stressful thing to do, that's why I've left it till it's almost too late to do it)

6 comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Thursday said...

Doing the layout in Table form might help.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

yup, been there done that - only I used Word and put the paper in and out each time. . .

this is how I worked out how to do my little books! imagine how long that took

I'll show you one day - and that is a promise, only don't hold your breath

XXX

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

It is in table form!!!!
And I do use word and put the paper in and out each time!!!!(so many times now that the printer's run out of black)
Printers are the devil. Or maybe word is the devil. But they both say they just do what they're told :(
(I'm sure that's what the devil says too.)
But thank you anyway :)
And I won't hold breath but will look forward ILTV :)

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Mel said...

*shrugs*

All Greek to me.
'Cept for that naughty word. LOL THAT one I know.

I said it the other day when I was really, really, REALLY livid.
I'm surprised I'm not grounded. LOL

Here's hoping some miracle happens and it all goes the way it oughta have gone in the first place.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Miracle happened Mel and she's called Thursday :)
Thank you Thursday it works perfectly:)

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Mel said...

*nodding happily*

Thank you, Thursday!

Ummmmm....spreadsheets.
Is she any good at those?
*muttering*
I suck at those, too.
*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home