Friday, November 09, 2007

Just a quick one

Cos I've been a bit busy. And a lot of quite fun things happening over on Flickr.
So here are some pictures from the last few days and one from September which I forgot about at the time.
Autumn has definitely arrived as you may have noticed

And tis the season of mists and still waters reflecting conveniently passing riders
Bonfires and chilly sunshine
And in September it was apparently the season for cormorants. I saw them at Wilcot water when looking for a lock on the canal and I wondered for a moment if I'd inadvertently wandered to another country. I'm sure they aren't something we used to see in the Wiltshire countryside.
Anyway, I found this while looking for pictures of hops...tell you why another time.
Tomorrow I may have a spare hour...if I don't oversleep. which I might do because it seems to be quite late again.

I hope you are all sleeping the sleep of the just and enjoying it.
xxx

3 comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Gosh, what beautiful colours...and what an odd looking bird. I don't think we have those over here.

We have tukey buzzards--ugly things....*shuddering* Ick.

Hops, huh?
Not like hop scotch or hop hop hop of a bunny, I'm bettin'.
I guess I stick around for the 'to be continued'! ;-)

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh Mel, I forgot about the hops!
The sort you put in beer. For photos for cards for our friendly local brewery :)

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

xxx

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home