Wednesday, May 02, 2007

to the woods, to the woods

Well no, through the woods, to the pub.And quite a long way through the woods too, past bonfires
pausing for breath (lots of it since it was up quite a steep hill)
and again for some more breath (I am not a fit photographer)
looking back at the smoke (how fortunate that I needed some more breath)
finally arriving, all hot and thirsty :)
And there was this little chap who looked a bit disapproving
But I think it was because no one was eating and leaving crumbs for him

That's it. I'm finished! All pictures and no sleep makes mig a rather dim blogger.

Be well.

6 comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

the colours are so vivid

beautiful

I will miss you so much! but have a fulfilling time with your new exploits and please say hi to The Beep for me should you bump into him!

xxx

hope it goes well

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

(the word ver on that last one was almost "shoplifter" - make sure noone nicks your packages!)

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Oh, what a cute little, starved birdie.
Tell me you tossed him some crumbs.

Gosh.
I'm feeling a bit like the birdie.

Tell me you'll toss us some crumbs along the way so we're knowing all is well....

*sending good thoughts for the adventure*

Have a grand time learning and creating and finding a new niche!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

If anyone attempts any package nicking I may well chase them round town with a broomstick I!
And I'm hoping to positively approach the beep next month. This month is all about the craft fair thing at the park railings. I hope enough people will buy stuff that I feel emboldened to attempt Oxford...but not so many that I have to spend a whole month stocking up again :)

I'll stock up on crumbs Mel but don't worry about the chaffinch, I'm sure he did ok for crumbs at lunch time.

Thank you both for your lots of encouragement and support. I need it!

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll do well Mig, I'm sure of it.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

It seems like flaming miracle that I do at all Thursday. So doing well would be icing!
I like a bit of icing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home