Tuesday, May 01, 2007

This blog will be temporarily abandoned

During the greater part of this merry month.

This is not because of anything dire or sad but because for a part of the month I will be unable to access the internet, or indeed the computer, and at the end of the month I am making my first foray into the world of commerce. Which means I need to spend long and tortuous hours printing, sticking and packaging pictures. All of those hours when the internet might be available in fact. I will need to be up, at dawn (ish), not blogging but preparing stuff. And those hours I would normally spend feverishly typing and reading the wonderful stuff of which other people's blogs are made I will probably spend sleeping!
Heavens, how boring!*

I may occasionally find it absolutely necessary to find out what's been going on in my absence but in general, for the next month, please forgive me if I'm not around. It's not because I don't want to see you all!

Ooh I shall miss you!

Well, meanwhile before I fall into bed (still a bit groggy actually from the four am business), on Sunday I went for a walk in the woods and saw


more bluebells
A tree which could certainly hide among a cloud of leopards
I was rewarded with a convivial and wonderfully reflective glass
was privileged to witness an act of homage

And a glimpse of true love (no not Barney and Steve!!!!) And in case you're wondering, no it's not the glasses who are drunk....er...well not exactly....it's the wall on which they stand. I may have wondered when I took the picture, who was drunk, but physics is my witness. The beer has found it's own level. And is in fact level. no really it is. I tried to straighten the image and the glasses all fell over.
*And just goes to show that all work and no play makes mig an absent blogger. Instead of a dull one. Well I could get just a bit boring about how many cards I've made and how many bits of sticky tape I've stuck and how many bits of cellophane I've wrapped.

9 comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

wonderful!

gonna miss you, but your energies will be well redirected

good luck with it all!

(love the colour of the beer!)

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

oh and the haze of bluebells!

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Mel said...

*nodding*
I'm all about the bluebells!

And I'm all excited about the adventure you're partaking in!

Oh, I do hope for it to go beyond well!

And yes, we'll miss ya, Mig.
But we know you'll return.
(undoubtedly with more tales, and more great photos of the adventures!)

Happy adventuring!!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thank you both so much:)

Yes I will return. Possibly with photos of people buying things!

Or not buying things.

Well maybe not at all because it might put them off being snapped at while they browse!

OK. I'll just return anyway :)

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Snort* This made me larf and larf.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger the Beep said...

MIG - are you marketing? Email me becasue i reckon you need to step on it if you want a stall/half stall for the summer.

x

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thought you might snigger just a bit Thursday.

Ooh beep, thanks, email on way!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I read that as "clown" leopards which is an idea I like! Mmm beer....(Homer Simpson voice)

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh Sam, I love the idea of clown leopards frolicking in the undergrowth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home