Thursday, April 26, 2007

I love swimming

And I've just been over to one of my favourite blogs and been reminded of lovely things like waterfall pools and first beginnings of bands and that one day I'm going to change my avatar.

Meanwhile, I have made 24 packs of five cards each (mixed pictures in each pack) and it doesn't seem like very many.
And I have about fifteen waiting to be cut out and have little sticky tapes stuck on the back and to be fixed on card.
And a list about a mile long, of sets of pictures to be made up and printed and cut out and stuck on the back and fixed to card.
And my fiddle teacher wants cards with fiddles on to give her pupils when it's their birthdays so I shall have to take some interesting fiddle pictures and print them and etc etc.
Oh and I've run out of blue card.

Oh and I need to make some big prints for pictures to be mounted and displayed when I finally start this market stall thing so people can think Oh that's nice...Oh look there are little ones which I can afford.

Hmm.


I like swimming because although it undoubtedly is exercise (of a sort, depending on how hard you do it) it feels more like being stroked (so you can tell how hard I do it).

Got to go to bed!!!
I'll put some pics up tomorrow.

3 comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love swimming too!

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger Mel said...

I like water.
Mostly I like wading and splashing and being unruly with it.

I don't suppose that surprises anyone, huh?

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home