Monday, January 29, 2007

More yeast? New Blogger!!!!!!!

Oh dear. That didn't work very well.
I tried oil in the bread mixture instead of butter. Sad thing is the wholemeal/white mixture we normally make is perfectly fine. But Barney misses his white So we've been experimenting.
Well at least it didn't explode :)

Meanwhile, just now, I discovered this button. I never noticed it before. Always thought people who could do big and little fonts were being very clever with html. Well they are clever enough to notice the little button that says 'normal size'!*
However I attempted to publish all this just now with picasa and it seems to have vanished. You may or may not get to see this.
Or you may get to see several slightly different versions with different bits in different size fonts, Alice in Wonderland style.

Well, I saved all this and then a quicktime security upload told me I needed it. So I closed evrything (as you do) and after doing that, went back to blogger only to be told that I am all ready to be moved to beta blogger.** Not wishing to be pushed into anything so potentially exasperating just now, thankyou, I closed it and tried again. Three times. But this time they mean it! So now I'm on Beta.
I'm not quite sure what this is going to mean. But I've labelled it!

*Just next to the button that says font.
**A bit like coming home and finding a removal van outside your gate with all your goods and chattels packed away and the door locked and bolted. And a little note saying here's the key to your new place. Just follow the van.
My old man said, (well blogger did actually) "Follow the van, don't dilly dally on the way!"
Off went the cart with the home packed in it,
I walked behind with me old cock linnet.
But I dillied and dallied, dallied and dillied,
Lost the van and don't know where to roam.
You can't trust the specials like the old-time coppers
When you can't find your way home.

My old man said, "Follow the van, don't dilly dally on the way!"
Off went the cart with the home packed in it,
I walked behind with me old cock linnet.
But I dillied and dallied, dallied and dillied,
Lost the van and don't know where to roam.
Now who's going to put up the old iron bedstead
If I can't find my way home?

I didn't dilly dally much though, so it looks as if I have arrived at the right place. Slightly dishevelled and disgruntled in that way you are when you want to be cross but there doesn't seem to be anything you can complain about.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

4 comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Uh oh.

*grabbing paint and a fresh picket sign*

HELL NO, I WON'T GO!!

(suppose that'll work? LOL)


:-(

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

I was too slow as usual Mel! If only I'd got my picket sign ready.
But look! your comment appeared and so, presumably did the new blog complete with post!
Who knows, maybe it's going to be ok here :)

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would desperately like the ** thing to happen to me - coming back to the House of Gloom to find all my things packed in a van and keys to a new pad supplied would make things far, FAR easier :)

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Yes I can see that it would be quite different Thursday :) Still, I can't see any much diference between here and the old blogger so perhaps it wouldn't help you much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home