Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Snow?

I had a plan to get up early this morning and follow up yesterday's excitement by rushing off, thickly clad (and therefore resembling a bulging bundle of wool and fleece), into the cold sunny morning to take more flood pictures.

Then I had a bit of a run-in with blogger and turned to picasa (for solace) and went on to Photoshop and generally it became a bit, very, late.
But I was still all buoyed up by having had such a productive day and keen to go off early. Only I thought I'd check the weather forecast. Sunshine? Wind? Frost even? Er no. The forecast said sleet showers and driving wind. So I thought oh well, I'll do a bit more stuff now and then I'll have a lie in tomorrow and do lots of worthy, indoor things like washing and hoovering ready for another sunny day.

This morning, Barney said "oh the snow came then". "Good" I mumbled "is it thick?"

"not very".


While considering a response and a change to original plans, I fell asleep and missed it all. When I got up it was gone.

Still. It was a good sleep :+

Have some more water - there's still plenty of it around.



8 comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger Kata said...

I'll totally take some of that water Mig, as there's not a whole lot of it over here! Great photos!

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Shoot that you missed the sprinkling of snow......but I'm glad for what you didn't miss--

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Shall I send you some by email Mangey?

Well you never know, we might get some more snow Mel :)

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

what wonderful water

everywhere

but no doubt, in a few months time not a drop to drink!

our snow lasted until about lunchtime - but my lot were out in at after breakfast making (very small) snowmen!

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Gorgeous Babe told us she'd made a snowman and it was as big as this! Really? we said :)

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Mel said...

SNOWMEN!!!!!!
What lucky little people.....

*glancing at Mr. Snowmaninabucket and sniffling*

Lots of snow.....no Snowman.

*sniffle*

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Ah but Mr snowmaninabucket is very cute :)

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Mel said...

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home