Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Blogger has two intermittant faults

It's called "502 - Server error. Please try again in 30 seconds"
And the other one is called "done" only it's a lie.
Ok well since I now can't visit anyone or make any comments I'll just let you know I've had a fabulous day :)
This was the first thing I saw when I went out of the front door!

I've wandered into town via a dozen photo places and the sun shone so they all came out, I've swum with my friend which makes me feel virtuous and relaxed, I've rushed home, drunk miso soup and dried my hair (I thought it would be unwise to go out with the camera and wet hair as the wind chill might have frozen it and made it all fall out), gone back into town and investigated the floods in the park...Ooh, all that lovely rushing water
and big puddles...warmed my frozen fingers with two pasties to take home for dinner, made deep fried celeriac chips (very nice too) and spent a very long time playing with several hundred photos:)

I am a happy bunny :)
But I still can't get through to any other blogs :(

Now to find out if I can put anything on my own blog!
It's got a new fault. You publish the post and look at the blog and it's not there. then you look at the edit section and there it is. so you look at the blog again and, Hey Presto! It's still not there!
:#
Goodnight, sleep tight :)

9 comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only two? My, you are good-hearted.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Mel said...

I say you 'publish' and 'wait'.

Cuz the photos alone are worth the stopover.

Silly blogger.


Lovely waters!
And lucky you for sunshine and surprises right at your front door!!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

oh mig I love these photos!! the one of the branch over the water,m and the water is reflecting some coloured light in the background is AMAZING

*mutters to self about blooming blogger*

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

(any snow pictures?)(we woke to a beautiful glittering crystal sparkling world this morning - all sounds muffled in that snow blanket way - with fluffy trees and bemused looking cats)(mind you, was all gone to grey mush by lunchtime!)

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Well that is two recently recurrant, intermittant faults, Beep. I can't remember the details of all the earlier ones (so the goodness of my heart is largely due to the vagueness of my memory :)

I did Mel, I did. Stamped foot crossly several times though :)

I er...missed the snow I. This is very sad. I'm glad you like the the catkins over the river because it's one of my favourites too :)

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent photos Mig, really excellent - you clearly had a good day all round. There's nothing like a swim to make you feel relaxed and virtuous. Chips sound good too.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Chips were great Thursday and seeing as how they were adventurous and not potatoes they even made us feel virtuous! (there were potato ones too but hey, some thinmgs you can't miss out on)

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

You do have quite the talent with your camera! Worth the wait on this end! I wonder why it is that blogger will suddenly pick one pic to not load?! Sometimes I take it as a sign that it is just not meant to be for the time. LOL.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Thanks Skinnylittleblonde. How nice of you to say so.
I sometimes think of all the millions of people who might have been blogging at that very minute. It seems unreasonable to imagine that in any given minute there aren't quite a lot of uploads that don't make it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home