Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Printing frenzy in progress

Also Christmas shopping.
Isn't it just busy busy busy at this time of year?

I've printed 33 little pictures for which I only have ten little perspex frames from Muji. Looks as though I'll have to go to Reading again. Oh dear :) And 125 odd cards..well not cards this year but (thin) bits of paper with a picture and a nice message saying we've bought 1/2 a goat instead of 125 cards so you've all send about 100th of a goat to somewhere where goats (even parts of them) will be appreciated.

Also ordered a million things from various places such as Wiggle and Amazon and bought £100 pound's worth of book tokens. Not to mention several rabbits, a sheep and some parts of a goat for my lucky family to give to people in Africa and other such hot, hungry places...it's all bulk buying this year.

I also seem to have an intermittant fault in the left foot. As soon as I decide to ring the surgery, it stops hurting and I can march around ...not exactly like a spring chicken but briskly and there's no point in going to the doctor and saying "well it hurt a lot yesterday but today it doesn't". Not till after Christmas anyway.

Anyway, as usual, it sems to be time I went back to bed so I will...after taking the dog out for a last attempt on my life (I mean a last pee and pooh of course).

Hope you're all enjoying the Christmas panic too. I won't ask if you're ready; if you are I don't want to know and if you're not, we're in the same boat :)
Have fun :)

6 comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're far more ready for Christmas than I am, I'm highly impressed.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Ah well you have other things on your mind :)

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger frangelita said...

What's wiggle? Do I get anything from there?

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

M'not telling Frangelita :)

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger I, Like The View said...

*echoes Frangelita*: exactly - what's wiggle?!?!?!

I've used Hotel Chocolat, Amazon, iwantoneofthose dot com and Paramount Zone

mind you, I've only had to buy for really boring rellies (not mine - ho hum) who wouldn't appreciate charity goats or chickens, much as I'd like to send them, and pre-teens and teens, who probably won't appreciate my efforts anyhow

wiggle sounds like much more fun!

completely mad here too - and today I made all the little photos I'd printed off from the various holidays I've been on this year, into a photo album (at bookbinding, of course!)

hope you're having time to relax amidst the winter's rush

:-)

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh all right then :) Actually it's quite boring to most of us...seems to be a site for buying gear for skiers, cyclists, hikers and other extreme sports people. Eldest's birthday/christmas present. In previous years I've tried firebox and the gadget shop, both quite good fun!

I'm not sure the rellies will appreciate the goats and sheep I but I don't know what they would like and they have much more money than I do (well some of them do)and really it seemed to be a huge timesaver!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home